Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to school

     I had a really great summer break and wasn't on the computer much so this blog got really neglected. I am living in an apartment this semester instead of the dorms and really like my new roommates.
     Banico is doing good. I am really happy with how my barn manager took care of him over the summer. He was really good weight and seemed happy to see me or the carrots in my hand. Of course he had to get a big swollen leg from who knows what the second day I was back but my barn manger wrapped it for me for a few days and it got much better. I had a great ride yesterday which was the first one in about 4 months. He was really good and we only had a few little things I had to remind him about. I even took him over a few cross rails. He did manage to rub a good portion of his tail out which is disappointing but I know it will grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment