Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crazy week

This has been one of the craziest weeks and I have just not had the time to write a post. I went to WEG last weekend for Freestyle Dressage, Cross Country, and Show Jumping. It was all amazing and I got a ton of pictures. I will do some individual post with pictures later. I also had a bunch of homework and a test on Thursday I had to study for so I just didn't have much time to my self. I also didn't get out to see Banico as much as I had been but he is doing well. I finally jumped him a bit the last two days and he was great. We just did small stuff but I am very happy with him. Also he is finally out in pasture more so hopefully that will help with his mood. There has also been some stuff going on at home that has been stressful but that is slightly better now or at least calmed down. I don't have any thing major going on this coming week in school so hopefully this week will be better. I went to the Jumping tonight and that was amazing. I also have tickets for both driving events this weekend so that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment