Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow

I went down to the barn today to ride and it snowed. It wasn't in the forecast but its been cold and cloudy. It was enough to turn everything white but wasn't  sticking to the roads so I got home fine.


 
     Banico was still very forward today but I used a different pair of spurs so he was listening to my leg much better. He didn't do any thing bad he was just very quick and just wanted to run around the arena. I kind of like the change from having to push him all the time. Unfortunly we are supposed to get another storm in the next few days so he will be inside more and I might not make it out there to work him.  I did finally pull out my sewing machine and fix his fleece blanket liner/cooler so he has that. He got sweaty again after our ride and its so cold out I feel better putting something on him while he drys off.

No comments:

Post a Comment