Monday, November 8, 2010

Jumping!

Some of the other borders were setting up a jump coarse in the arena as I was riding on Saturday and were having questions about the proper striding so I volunteered to be the guinea pig and take Banico over them. There were a couple weird jumps but that was mostly Banico figuring out what was going on but the second time over them he was great. There was one run out but they had added another jump to a line and I think Banico just went "o shit there is another jump there ahhhh." He got it great on the second time. That arena is much smaller than what he is use to jumping in so some of the turns were tight for him but he got most of them. The best part was I actuly got a couple of people to take pics of us and actuly got some good ones. And some chopped off body part pictures but o well thats what I get for giving my camera to someone else.
 again with the sideways pictures. No clue how to fix it but isn't he cute. He says why are we just standing here.





 My western pleasure horse. Or just lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment