Monday, November 1, 2010

Pictures

Here are some pictures because I haven't posted any for awhile. These were taken two weeks ago when Banico managed to find a burr bush and sit in it or something his tail was FULL of them. This was after I had pulled a bunch out the day before. Now he has a tail bag in.
(I dont know why the pics are sideways but cant figure out how to fix them. The are correct in my files but uploaded sideways. o well you get the picure.)

 Such a cute face ;)
 Nasty burr filled tail.


Nice clean washed tail. Notice where he lost a big chunk near the top last year some time. Love his tail otherwise it is so thick and beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. His tail looks ten times better than I'm sure Aries' tail probably looks. I should really take a look at him and clean him up sometime.
    ---Mia---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Yea I really try to keep his tail in show condition but sometimes hard. It did get put back in a tail bag after this tho. Hate picking burs out. I would love to see your horse sometime.

    ReplyDelete