Friday, November 19, 2010

Some Pictures

Tried the bridleless riding again today a bit and Banico was great again. There are defently some stuff to work on but he seems to enjoys it and doesn't take to much advantage of it. Actuly got some pictures today but since no one was available to take them I took them from his back. So interesting perspective but still good. Found out the sideways pics are because I have a canon camera and some how something doesnt quite work with blogger. Havent really found easy solution so here are sideways pics. 


 He really likes stretching down and started it almost right after I took the reins off.
 There was another rider in the arena outside whos horse was apparently running into barrels. Heard a few crashes.
 Him giving me the "what the heck are you doing Mom" look.

I do really love him even tho he gives me crap sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered you through the Paradigm Farms blog - your horse is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete